Funny Images 2015

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Assalamualaikum semua.


Have you heard Hyolyn new song? LOVE LINE?  Omge. I really fall in love with the song. Jazz song with beautiful beat and of course their beautiful voice.  THEIR? In collaboration with Jooyoung and Bumkey, this song what can I say.. thumbs up. 5 star for that. Honestly, Hyolyn is so damn versatile. She has one those voices that can suit many genres. She can go from sweet and sexy to sultry and jazzy and ya it's amazing. Well she's my favourite singer btw. 

2015 has come to the end. I found some pictures which I think ya it's funny enough to share to my readers. Well, here we go.


1

A cat is wearing a helmet. 
No, a KEREK cat is wearing a fruit helmet.


2

What a cool way to recycle. Be sustainable peeps.


3

So true. If you have a crush never with your friends.


4

ahaha. Yeah. You worth it.


5

LOL


6

PERFECT!


7

Ahaha. Let's move on.


8

Bestfriend forever..<3


9

True! Agaga.


10

Ahaha. So true.


Goodluck in final examination guys..:)

resource : weheartit







You Might Also Like

0 comments

komen je. Tak kena bayar pun. OHOHO